Joined on March, 2016
Any day at any time
Up to 5 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationUniversity: BA (Hons) Business Studies - Nottingham Trent University – The United Kingdom
ExperienceTeaching English: part time from 2009, Aten School and Thanh Nien Language School from May 2015 - now
• Helping students to understand, speak, read and write in English
• Modifying assignment and activities to meet the learning needs of individual pupils, identifying and sorting into small and similar level groups.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of English classes
• Arranging homework for children
• Marking work and giving appropriate feedback to pupils
• Helping pupils to learn English easily
• Helping pupils to be confident in speaking English to foreigners.
• Having experience of teaching English with kids and adults
Having been living in the UK and US for many years and travelling to many countries, I believe that I have achieved experiences of various culture and society. A part of that, as with passionate love of teaching, I have been teaching since I was in the University. A creative person, I am able to implement projects in different methods, teaching in various ways in order to help student understand and remember deeply contexts. In addition, I can tailor English teaching methods to suit the needs of students.With the ability of communicating effectively in both of written and verbal in Vietnamese and English, I believe that I can help pupils to improve their pronunciation and conversation.
Please contact: 0988 712 786
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.